Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well, okay..it's not really the 'new year', but at work (my full-time job), our fiscal year started over Sept. 1st, so...Happy New year to me! :)

Okay, fine. It was my lame attempt to think of a good title for this blog post.

Anyway, just wanted to post a few pics of what I've been up to these past weeks in the world of TinkerDot Designs. Lots of custom letters and I also painted bricks for the CRIM race dinner. I hand - painted the Crim 'C' on 50 different bricks! I should have taken a picture of my kitchen countertop. lol

art

Letters
Letters

Letters
Letters

Letters

Letters

Of course, I'm working on more all the time....so I'll update again soon!

Cheers!
Jenni

*I finally started my TDD page on Facebook. Check me out and 'fan' me!

1 comment:

Melinda Ann said...

Dude! You're ridiculous!!! I'm so amazed at your letters! I'm in desperate need of a LARGE L for Leightons room, I want it next to her canvas and then I'm going to hang the tiny canvases or pictures around it! Make sense?
I can't believe you did 50 blocks with the C, you're insane. love u