Sunday, January 10, 2010

About Me!

*My beautiful little girls and I*

Husband

*My husband and I*
Welcome to TinkerDot Designs! My name is Jenni Beamer. I am a wife (to my HS sweetheart!), mother of 2 awesome girls (6 and 4), full-time career woman for the American Cancer Society, and artist/business owner of TinkerDot Designs! The name was an idea from my mom, who is an amazing seamstress, who always wanted to open her own shop and TinkerDot Designs is what she wanted to call it. She loves me enough to let me steal the name from her ;) I have always loved creating, although I didn't necessarily start creating mixed media art until about 3 years ago. Now I am coming into my own style, having fun with new techniques and trying to unload my thoughts onto canvas every night (after tucking in my lovelies). I am your average 30yr old woman, who is just trying to live my best life and stay sane and balanced by nurturing the creative soul within and hoping I am helping my girls to do the same. I hope my art makes you smile and feel inspired as much as it does me.


Thank you for your continued support!

No comments: