Monday, February 1, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS......

MARCI !!!

Congratulations!!! Here is a snapshot of exactly what random.org showed me.

Step 6: Drawing Completed
The winner of your drawing is...
1st
Marci

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Monday, 1 February 2010 at 05:05:59 UTC The winner was drawn from a list of 68 entrants using true randomness.

Thank you so much to my fans for all of your entries. It was great fun being able to see what your favorites are and see your sweet, sweet comments :) I am truly appreciative of your support and love!

Marci - please contact me at tinkerdotdesigns@gmail.com so we can talk about what you want your custom 'Mother's & Daugthers' canvas to look like :)

Also..psst...stay on the lookout because I am actually going to be featured on 2 other blogs this month and will be doing giveaways there too!! YES, 2 more in one month!!

Thanks again, everyone, and CONGRATULATIONS MARCI!

No comments: