Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fine art PRINTS now available!!

I am so excited to start offering PRINTS of some of my art! I currently only have a few prints availble, but will start offering them of more of my orginal art in the future.

All prints are printed from a professional art printer. They fit in an 8x10 frame and are printed on Somerset Velvet paper using Epson Ultrachrome archival inks. The paper has a matte finish and a bit of texture to it. It looks great!!

The first print is my 'Especially on Sundays' piece. It is pictured here in just the print form.
Prints
Here is what the print looks like in a frame.
Photobucket

I am also offering my 'I Love Me' piece in a print. Here is a picture of it with an 11x14 artic white matte.
Prints

Photobucket

Both prints are available in my Etsy shop and are READY TO SHIP! Prints are $20 and you can add a matte for $5 more.


I would love to hear what you think! Thank you, and have a great day :)

2 comments:

Sweet Harper said...

I just found you on Etsy and have a new fav shop! I would like to feature your shop as a 'Sweet Shop' on my blog if you're interested. My first Sweet Shop feature is tomorrow if you want to check it out and see the format. Tracy

mysweetharper.blogspot.com
sweetharper@ymail.com

Melinda Ann said...

WOW! These look great on the wall!!! I definitely need some for my walls!!!